Initiation


Welcome to ABR, the blog of mad science.



The papers I propose here are the results of a student who's been daydreaming in his incomprehensible Physics class. I usually get attracted to stuff which is way beyond my understanding or simply, useless for me. I try my best to remember useless facts without any mathematical and applicable terms such as black holes, the universe (even though they contain the largest number of equations, I avoid that part) and et cetera. Therefore you can conclude that this blog mainly interests those of my type and some casual audience.

Of course, I would try my best to keep you awake while you are surfing my blog.


If possible, check out this awesome casual blog of a friend of mine.
Pure At Heart

                                                                                                                                                Yours truly,
                                                                                                                                                           ABR

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts